If you have never heard of Kunyaza then you should remember the name: This technique not only gives female partners unforgettable orgasms, but also makes them squirt.
Kunyaza is a sex technique from Rwanda that is particularly useful for women to climax like they never had before. And it is all about tapping!
This technique taps ladies into squirting. Let us explain the secret behind this ancient African sex practice with an orgasm guarantee. Learn about the Kunyaza technique and how to use it.
Kunyaza is designed to give a vagina owner ejaculating, multiple orgasms by tapping. We reveal what it’s all about!
The importance of female orgasm
Why is globalization useful? Because we can learn so much from other cultures! Foreign wisdom can enrich our cuisine, our fitness work out and also our bedrooms, as evidenced by this African sex practice. Men all over the world can learn something from that – but above all from the attitude that prevails in Rwanda towards sex between men and women. There it is considered shameful for a man and a public disappointment if the female lover is not fully satisfied. Women can lie back completely, because giving pleasure and satisfaction is a man’s job.
In Rwanda, it’s extremely important for a woman to have an orgasm during sex. Female ejaculation and squirting are welcome there and signs of lust. If she doesn’t get the wonderfully wet highlight, she can talk about it to everyone and the man is considered a loser.
The pressure on men to perform is all the greater. Accordingly, they do a lot to bring their lovers to an orgasm. The Kunyaza technique, which is considered “a pleasure guarantee”, has been practiced for centuries.
How does the Kunyaza technique work?
Long story short, multiple orgasms and squirting sound great, but how do you achieve them?
Kunyaza is all about tapping. The sexual method takes practice but anyone can learn it. The technique can easily be built into normal lovemaking. Here’s how:
- Kunyaza is meant to pamper the woman’s labia and clitoris. This works best when the lady is already aroused and wet. So you should at least have a little fumbling session beforehand or have a lubricant handy. She can also start stretching her labia early on in order to enlarge the erogenous zone. Pleasure and preparation for sex is not taboo, it is normal.
- The vagina owner stays in a relaxed position with her legs spread wide. She can sit back and enjoy.
- The penis owner kneels between her legs.
- The man takes his penis in his hand like a joystick and begins to gently tap the labia and clitoris with the glans. Then he changes pace and pressure.
- He penetrates several times, but then pulls his penis out of the vagina and holds it in place with two fingers, erect.
- Now the man taps the vagina more intensively with his penis – starting with the labia minora up to the clitoris.
- It gets faster and harder and faster – this is intended to stimulate blood circulation in the entire intimate area, which makes the orgasm even more intense. The rhythmic tapping should feel like a vibration throughout the vagina.
- In between, the partner can penetrate the woman again and again.
- For female ejaculation, however, penetration should ultimately be avoided and orgasm achieved through pure tapping. Then the pelvic floor is more relaxed, which makes squirting easier!
It is well known in Rwanda that women come through the external stimulation of the clitoris and that is exactly what Kunyaza focuses on. The penis taps the labia and clitoris and this can quickly become very wet. The orgasm itself in Rwanda is supposed to look different than in many other parts of the world – squirting (female ejaculation) is just as much a part of it as cumming on men. Women are said to secrete up to a liter of liquid when squirting. There are even real Kunyaza mats that women can come on without worrying about how to get them clean again. If you do not own a special mat, as a precaution, you should put a towel underneath you.
What follows is deep relaxation. In the African love world, female ejaculation is tantamount to purification and to the fertility of nature. They say that the rivers flow only if the women flow.
Tips for even more fun with Kunyaza
It sometimes takes male lovers in Rwanda years to perfect this sex technique and provide their ladies with wonderfully wet highlights. So don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work at first. Here are a few suggestions to make it even hotter:
- With Kunyaza it makes sense if the lady has shaved her genital area, because then the penis has free play.
- In Rwanda, women stretch their labia before sex so that there is a bigger erogenous zone. You too can try this before your tapping session.
- Men usually take their penis between their index and middle fingers and use the other hand to gently pull the labia apart.
- The wetter the woman is, the more fun it is to tap. So the man can lick and/or enter her a couple of times before tapping and then start.
- Partners should do kunyaza from the outside in and build up tension by not stimulating the clitoris right away (yeah, leave the special cherry for the dessert!)
- The Kunyaza technique can be alternated with penetration – this not only increases the chance of squirting and multiple climaxes, but also the blended orgasm, where you come clitorally and vaginally at the same time. Sounds like fireworks? That’s how it should feel. And if this explosion is already normal in other cultures, it’s high time to follow suit!
Knock knock who’s there?
It’s Kunyaza time! We hope you enjoy exploring the new sex technique.
Learn More Sex Positions: